For cats with low activity levels
Leonardo Adult Complete 32/16 Cat Dry Food 2 Kg
Order Online, Save Your Time & Money.
Leonardo Adult 32/16 is a great-tasting, balanced dry cat food that contains all the important vitamins, minerals and nutrients that your cat needs to stay healthy. This wholesome food is particularly well-suited to cats with low activity levels thanks to its very moderate fat content of only 16%.
The food’s main source of protein is delicious, premium-quality poultry meat that is well-accepted and easy to digest. This poultry meat is suitable for human consumption and is composed primarily of lean muscle meat, with only a small proportion of bone meal. Leonardo Adult 32/16 also contains nutritious herring, which is dried and ground only a few hours after it has been caught. Herring is not only an excellent source of protein, but also contains important omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
The added taurine in Leonardo Adult 32/16 can support your cat's eyesight and heart muscle function, while the included malt contains valuable natural enzymes and has an extra delicious taste. Brewer's yeast contains high levels of natural B vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and minerals that can promote the development of your cat's immune system. These vital nutrients can also have a positive effect on your cat's skin and coat, as well as on its general wellbeing.
Linseed has a 40% fat content made up of 90% unsaturated fatty acids, including over 50% omega-3 fatty acids. Chicory contains valuable inulin, which has a prebiotic effect, supporting healthy bacteria and helping to prevent the spread of pathological bacteria in the intestines. As a result, this dry cat food can help to promote a balanced gut flora.
Leonardo Adult 32/16 at a glance:
- Ideal for adult cats with low activity levels.
- Made in Germany.
- High-quality poultry meat: Easy to digest, well-accepted and extra tasty. Suitable for human consumption. High proportion of lean muscle meat.
- Freshly prepared herring: Delicious taste. Rich in nutritious proteins, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Promotes a healthy heart and good circulation, and can help to relieve skin inflammations.
- Rich in taurine: Supports your cat's eyesight and heart function.
- Malt: Easy to digest and contains important natural enzymes. Especially appealing taste for cats.
- Chicory: Source of prebiotic inulin, which supports healthy bacteria and helps to prevent the spread of pathological bacteria in the intestines, promoting a balanced gut flora.
- Linseed: 40% fat content, made up of 90% unsaturated fatty acids, including over 50% omega-3 fatty acids. Can have an anti-inflammatory effect, helping to relieve allergies. Contains natural mucilages that can have a positive effect on your cat's digestion.
- Brewer’s yeast: Source of high-quality proteins and vital nutrients, such as natural B vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and minerals. Can have a positive effect on your cat's skin, coat, immune system and general vitality.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Product featuresLEONARDO® Adult Complete 32/16, the tasty LEONARDO® Adult food with a moderate energy content (16% fat) for cats with low activity levels.
What is the protein source?
Animal protein 85%
Vegetable protein 15%
The ingredients makes the difference!
Poultry meat meal, corn, poultry fat, wheat, herring meal, rice, malted rye, hydrolysed poultry liver, dried egg, dried brewer’s yeast, linseed, sodium chloride, chicory inulin.
Additives (per kg):Nutritional additives:Vitamin A (15000 IU), vitamin D3 (1500 IU), vitamin E (150mg), vitamin C [as ascorbyl monophosphate, sodium salt] (245mg), taurine (1400mg), copper [as copper(II) sulphate, pentahydrate] (15mg), iron [as iron(II) sulphate] (200mg), iron [as iron(III) oxide] (385mg), manganese [as manganese(II) oxide] (50mg), zinc [as zinc oxide] (150mg), iodide [as calcium iodide] (2.5mg), selenium [as sodium selenite] (0.15mg).Technological Additives:
Lecithin (2000mg), tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin [= natural vitamin E] (80mg).
|Cat’s weight||Feeding amount (g/day)|