Purina Friskies Junior With Chicken & Milk & Vegetable 300 g
* Specially formulated for kittens up to 1 year old.
* FRISKIES ® Junior is a recipe specially formulated for healthy growth of your kitten. It gives him all the nutrition he needs to ensure a smooth transition from breast milk to solid nutrition to give your kitten a good start to a life full of discoveries. Also suitable for pregnant or lactating cats.
* Typical composition: 90% Y-shaped croquettes; 10% round kibble.
* Complete feed for kittens or cats in pregnancy or lactation
* With a suitable level of vitamin E to help him support his natural defenses
* Quality proteins to help support healthy growth
* Vitamins and minerals for strong teeth and bones
* Taurine to help maintain a healthy heart and good eyesight.
Cereals, meat and animal by-products (10% *), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, vegetables (0.7% **), mineral substances, fish and fish by-products, milk and dairy products ( 0.09% ***), yeasts. * Equivalent to 20% rehydrated meat and animal by-products, with min 4% chicken in Y-shaped kibbles, equivalent to 3.6% chicken in the product. ** Equivalent to 4% rehydrated vegetables in Y-shaped kibbles, with 0.6% equivalent to 3.6% vegetables in the product. *** Equivalent to 0.32% milk and dairy products rehydrated, with 4% milk in round kibble.
** ADDITIVES: NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES:
IU / kg: Vit A: 16 000, Vit D3: 1300, Vit E: 110 mg / kg: Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 185, Calcium anodic anhydride: 3.0 Copper sulphate Pentahydrate: 45 Manganese sulphate monohydrate: 20, zinc sulphate monohydrate: 230, sodium selenite: 0.3, taurine: 1100. ♥ dyes and antioxidants. ♥ no added artificial colorants
** ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS:
Fat content: 12%
Crude ash: 8%
Crude fiber: 2%
** RECOMMENDED DAILY RATIONS (g / day):
6 to 12 weeks : 25-95g in 2 to 3 meals or at will
3 to 6 months : 50-115g in 2 meals or at will
6 to 12 months : 115-160g in 2 meals or at will
Pregnant cat : min. 105g or at will
Lactating cat : min. 280g or at will
* This product can be introduced from the age of 3 or 4 weeks.
* Croquettes can be mixed with water to facilitate chewing. Increase the amount of food when the kitten starts to eat more and reduce the amount of water added when the kitten is able to eat alone.
* Each kitten is different, adjust the daily amounts and the number of meals according to the level of activity and the physical condition of the kitten.
* Also suitable for pregnant or lactating cats.
* Water promotes dilution of urine and supports the urinary health of your cat. So be sure to leave a bowl of clean, fresh water available to your cat.
inside Cairo above 200 LE