Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Dog Cans 400 g - Loaf
• Digestive support
• High energy
• High palatability
Royal Canin Gastro intestinal Can contains a highly digestible formula with balanced fibres, including prebiotics, to support a healthy digestion and transit.
The high energy content in Royal Canin Gastro intestinal Can to reduce meal volume and decrease intestinal load.
High palatability of Royal Canin Gastro intestinal Can to satisfy decreased appetites.
Rice**, dehydrated poultry protein**, maize**, animal fats**, hydrolysed animal proteins**, egg powder**, yeasts products, beet pulp, soya oil**, fish oil**, vegetable fibres, minerals, psyllium husks and seeds (source of mucilaginous substances), fructooligosaccharides (0.5%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides) (0.2%), marigold extract (source of lutein).
** Highly digestible ingredients.
Royal Canin Gastro intestinal - Can is RECOMMENDED FOR:
• Acute and chronic diarrhea
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
• Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)
• Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
• Maldigestion/ Malabsorption
• Dysorexia, re-feeding after surgery
Royal Canin Gastro intestinal – Can is NOT RECOMMENDED IN CASE OF:
• Pancreatitis or history of pancreatitis
• Lymphangiectasia, exsudative enteropathy
This product is no longer available.